WALLEM SHIPMANAGEMENT (INDIA) PVT LTD.
(Formerly known as Wilco Shipmanagement & Travels Pvt Ltd.)
License No. RPSL - MUM - 066
| REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING PERSONNEL FOR |
|CHEMICAL TANKER || ||Master, C/O, C/E and 2/E ||OIL TANKER FLEET ||= ||C/O, C/E and 2/E |
|DRY FLEET ||= || Master, C/O, C/E and 2/E | Our good international reputation is based on our:
- Taking responsbility and accepting the consequences of our actions.
- Relationship with the seafarers as a family members.
- Value added training for seafarers in our own centers
- Constant approach to raise the bar and improve our company's performance
- Highly competitive wages with suitable contract lenghts.
- Family Carriage.
- Industry's best accident insurance cover to all seafarers even whilst ashore.
- Wallem crew connect provided to all seafarers for ease of communication with family ashore.
- E-mail facility for all seafarers.
- Quality Ships assisted by professional teams ashore.
- Personal & professional growth through world class training facilities.
MUMBAI( Head Office)
Capt. Ketan Vaze
First Floor, Valecha Chambers, Plot B-6,
Andheri New Link Road, Andheri(W),
Mr. Manjot Sandhu
SCO-75, First Floor,
No. 2 & 3,First Floor,
107, Harrington Road,
Chetpet, Chennai-600 031.
Mob: 91-9500022180 / 9500022181
Mr. Thajudeen Haneefa
CS 141, 4th floor, Tower A,
The Corenthum, Plot- A 41,
Sec-62, Noida- 201309
Rajdanga Main Road,
Kolkata - 700 107,
Capt. Vinod Kunjunju