A great opportunity for Indian Seafarers !!!
AD Post Date: 12-Dec-2013
Pacific International Lines (PIL) incorporated in 1967 has developed from a coastal ship-owner/operator in Singapore to become one of the largest ship-owners in Southeast Asia. Today, it is ranked 14th amongst the top containership operators in the world, offering container liner services and multi-purpose services at over 500 ports/locations in 100 countries worldwide. PIL has diversified into logistics related activities such as supply chain management, consolidation/distribution facilities, warehousing, multi-modal services, container depot/terminal operations as well as having interest in ship-agencies worldwide, container manufacturing/repairs, ship recycling, marine services and real estate.
As of November 2013, PIL owns or operates a fleet of 191 vessels with a total TEU capacity of 372,988. At present, PIL has 14 new container vessels with a total capacity of 53,800 TEUs and 2 new multi-purpose vessels which will be delivered by December 2015.
- Offices in 32 countries
- Over 18,000 Shore Employees
- Over 4,000 Seafarers
- We believe that integrity is the bedrock of our organisation. We seek to build the trust of our partners and customers.
- We work as a family with a common purpose; our commitments to serve our customers and to furtherdevelop ourselves and our organisation.
- We value customer relationships; we believe in being flexible and adaptable in order to get the job done without undue hindrance.
- Advance Container Lines
- PIL Logistics
- SingamasContainer Holdings
- Pacific Direct Line.
- Running 45 Liner Services and generating 20% growth in capacity since 2009.
- Presented with the Aesan- China Outstanding Entrepreneur Award to MD.
- Global Footprint with Focus on Emerging Markets, Africa and Latin America.
- International Maritime Centre (IMC) Award – Corporate.
- Certificate of Appreciation for commitment and active participation on the bunkering subcommittee 2013.
- Green Ship Program 2012.
- SRS Ship owner of the year 2011 by MPA Singapore.