Maritime Discussion: Indian endoresement on UK COC
  Active Topics  Memberlist  Calendar  Search  Register  Login  
Certificate related queries
 Maritime Discussion :Training, Courses, Examination and Certification :Certificate related queries
Topic: Indian endoresement on UK COC Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
Paramjit Battu
Jobships Member
Jobships Member

Quote Paramjit Battu Replybullet Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 3:52pm
Hi,
Please can you advise where I can get hold of study material for the IML - Orals for UK-Master CoC inorder to obtain Indian equivalent. I don't have time to wait for the 3 day course, as it is held only once in 2 months.
Are the sample questions available anywhere. PEASE HELP.
my email  is  paramjit.battu@gmail.com
IP IP Logged
PRADEEP SAHU
Jobships Member
Jobships Member

Quote PRADEEP SAHU Replybullet Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 1:22am
Dear Friends , here is my exp.since 11/03/2013  . first sent a mail about the procedure , no reply . make pn call reply cms hv to visit the exam section personally . ok visited 1st day said no inquiry . come after 2 day . visited given the form and one additional form to fill the cadet detail . went to company .attested all the photo copies and photo and filled the cadet detail .on 18/03/2013 went to mmd mumbai . the dealing assistance verified all documents ,verfy my coc on the net and put a cross on my bank challan and ask me to go to surveryor mr samir narayanan for a date to appear for an oral .as i dont hv iml course . then the surveryor says me to get a letter from company that The trainee whose name is written THAT THE TRAINEE IS NOT UNDER THE TONNAGE TAX BENEFIT .  what is the hell to your laws . u may fabricate thousand laws no problem ( because u r seas are the dirtiest in the world, u r ships are very dangerous to sail , u r marine causaility and accidents are rarest of its kind ) but u dont have any right to take my 7000 INR . cause u r application form doesnt say about it. u r checklist not mention about the certificate . u r website doesnt hv any information .(just put search on mmd website ) u r inquiry department doesnot know . u r dealing assistance doesnot say about the certificate before stricking my bank challan .
so u mmd department return my INR 7000. u ethically sd not be in the business.more over the arrogant attitude of the surveroyer is very pathetic and painful as if he is not a govt SERVANT and our money only he takes as salary .
The mmd department is a total CAOS , cause u go to mcga UK website and type COE all the necessary detail will come nothing more nothing less . here in India mmd checking the competency of candidate  but who is going to check their competency  their quality policy and their professionalism ?????????????
IP IP Logged
PRADEEP SAHU
Jobships Member
Jobships Member

Quote PRADEEP SAHU Replybullet Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 1:26am
Dear Friends , here is my exp.since 11/03/2013 . first sent a mail about the procedure , no reply . make pn call reply cms hv to visit the exam section personally . ok visited 1st day said no inquiry . come after 2 day . visited given the form and one additional form to fill the cadet detail . went to company .attested all the photo copies and photo and filled the cadet detail .on 18/03/2013 went to mmd mumbai . the dealing assistance verified all documents ,verfy my coc on the net and put a cross on my bank challan and ask me to go to surveryor mr samir narayanan for a date to appear for an oral .as i dont hv iml course . then the surveryor says me to get a letter from company that The trainee whose name is written THAT THE TRAINEE IS NOT UNDER THE TONNAGE TAX BENEFIT . what is the hell to your laws . u may fabricate thousand laws no problem ( because u r seas are the dirtiest in the world, u r ships are very dangerous to sail , u r marine causaility and accidents are rarest of its kind ) but u dont have any right to take my 7000 INR . cause u r application form doesnt say about it. u r checklist not mention about the certificate . u r website doesnt hv any information .(just put search on mmd website ) u r inquiry department doesnot know . u r dealing assistance doesnot say about the certificate before stricking my bank challan .
so u mmd department return my INR 7000. u ethically sd not be in the business.more over the arrogant attitude of the surveroyer is very pathetic and painful as if he is not a govt SERVANT and our money only he takes as salary .
The mmd department is a total CAOS , cause u go to mcga UK website and type COE all the necessary detail will come nothing more nothing less . here in India mmd checking the competency of candidate but who is going to check their competency their quality policy and their professionalism ?????????????
IP IP Logged
Rahul Kesarwani
Jobships Member
Jobships Member

Quote Rahul Kesarwani Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 6:58pm
Hi can you give me your no. i needed some advice
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version